Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Best Wishes for the Next Year

The passing of another year is often difficult when you are dealing with IF. It marks yet another span of time of no success and marks another year in which your chances of getting pregnant (statistically speaking) get smaller and smaller.

As difficult as it can be, I am choosing this year to mark the passing of 2008 by setting goals for W and I to make decisions about our next steps. And while I do not yet know if those decisions will bring us to parenthood or resolve us in our current happy, but childless, lifestyle, I'd like to relish a little in what we do have, which is some very cool nieces and nephews who do fill our lives with much joy (I included our furry babies as well).



So, Happy New Year to All! I hope this year brings some joy to those of you seeking it and some resolution for those of you who need it. We are blessed and I hope those blessings continue in whatever form they are meant to.

:) Cheers

No comments: